Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Top Online Game from E3 2013? TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION


So I watched this year's E3 Expo on Twitch and while Sony's PS4 came out on top of Xbox One in regards to their presentation the one thing that I took from E3 was The Division.  In short this game has everyone I want in a shooter MMO.  The survival elements from DayZ without the zombies, Tom Clancy 3rd person shooter gameplay style (which has always been my favorite), and a good blend of PvE and PvP content.  This game is already getting praise from the E3 show but a lot of gamers are wondering if there will be a PC release?  Traditionally all Tom Clancy games have been made for PC but would this be the first because of the next gen consoles?  Guess we will have to wait and find out more.  But in the mean time enjoy the gameplay reveal trailer we all got to see at E3.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment